Main Index   Search   Register   Login   Who's Online   FAQ   Links
  2 Online, 0 Active   You are not logged in  
Main Index     The HIVE light edition (TM)
This is a historical archive
The forum is read-only. Private information has been removed. It is not possible to login.

Law and Order Thread:   Previous  Forum index  Next

All 7 posts   Subject: codeine seized by customs   Please login to post   Down

sushitake
(Hive Bee)
11-09-04 13:24
No 540636
      codeine seized by customs     

I had a bottle of codeine from canada seized at the border apperantly. I recieved all the paper work, which by the way was full of mistakes/misprints/miscalculation and crappy letterhead representation, and then  three days later along comes the codeine package unopened. weird. I have been ordering codeine for over a year every week from this place, and this is the first time I have ever had a "problem" simple minded sloppy scare tactics for OTC medication. next time Im ordering crab louse medication  just to "throw them off"

opiophile

ApprenticeCook
(Hive Addict)
11-10-04 08:02
No 540782
      and what a way for them to be able to link you     

and what a way for them to be able to link you to such a site as this (and the rest of your posts) by identification of your specific case, im sure it wouldnt take to long for them to narrow down your file from the above decription and place you under a microscope...

Think twice (or even more times if possible) before posting any form of identifing material on a hive post....

"No person shall post anything which discusses ongoing or future illegal activity, or which can be construed as discussing ongoing or future illegal activity. A simple guideline for appropriate posts is to always keep them impersonal and timeless. "

Just a hint....
-AC

Its just my opinion, but no-one listens to me anyway, and rightly so...

sushitake
(Hive Bee)
11-10-04 22:55
No 540927
      possesion of codeine     

codeine was purchased as a legit medicine, with a paper trail at the pharmacys end. codeine is available even within the states without a prescription at a few remaining diehard old shool pharmacys.according to customs letter anyone ordering any medicine from canada must have written consent from the DEA to import in addition to the prescription, I think that many many people forgo this consent, probably most dont even know. something is amiss here, either this is a scam , or a poorly designed way of trying to influence the general public into submission. thanks for the word of advice.

opiophile

ApprenticeCook
(Hive Addict)
11-11-04 06:51
No 540977
      how much codiene are we talking about here?     

how much codiene are we talking about here?
mg's in tablets or g's of raw codiene salt???

In aus codiene tablets up to i think 13mg codiene phosphate content per tablet are OTC meds in the pharmacy, above that is doctors prescription.
Whats the content of your order?

-AC

Its just my opinion, but no-one listens to me anyway, and rightly so...

TemporarySpastic
(Stranger)
11-12-04 06:25
No 541170
      US Customs is a joke     

[i]The International Mail facility (USPS) in New York handles over 40,000 parcels a day, Less than 5% are even looked at by human eyes, and this is just one location. I know that LE monitors this site, but if you think:

[blue]and what a way for them to be able to link you to such a site as this (and the rest of your posts) by identification of your specific case, im sure it wouldnt take to long for them to narrow down your file from the above decription and place you under a microscope...

Wow! Run away from your computer NOW! you are being watched!smile

sushitake
(Hive Bee)
11-12-04 09:19
No 541196
      codeine     

8 milligrams codeine per pill, 15 milligrams caffeine, and aspirin ,100 pills. have had as much as 1000 pills shipped in one package, as that is the most the company will ship in one package. every package is sent by a different person. I have also had canadian citizens offer to do the same thing for me that I "met" in opio-forums for much cheaper prices. these are OTC items. It is legal I suspect for any person to send any other person gifts regardless of the conditions of their aquaitance.

opiophile

wolff_kishner
(Newbee)
11-13-04 18:03
No 541397
      Importation of controlled substances is illegal     

Codeine is a controlled substance in the US regardless of amount or formulation. Although 8 mg of codeine mixed with other ingredients is OTC in Canada, it is still Schedule III controlled in the US.

You are not allowed to receive controlled substances from another country, even with a valid prescription, unless you have a DEA importer's license. You may carry back into the US no more than 50 dosage units of a controlled substance for personal use, but to qualify for this exemption, you must go to the foreign country IN PERSON to get the drugs, and carry the drugs back to the US IN PERSON.

What you have been doing was always illegal, but they can't keep track of every package, every time. This is why you only got caught after a year.

All 7 posts   End of thread   Top

https://the-hive.archive.erowid.org    the-hive@erowid.org

Powdered by Superconductors v3.15.3, (C) 2021-2023

Links     Erowid     Rhodium

PIHKAL     TIHKAL     Total Synthesis II

Date: 04-25-24, Release: 1.6 (10-04-15), Links: static, unique