Main Index   Search   Register   Login   Who's Online   FAQ   Links
  1 Online, 0 Active   You are not logged in  
Main Index     The HIVE light edition (TM)
This is a historical archive
The forum is read-only. Private information has been removed. It is not possible to login.

Law and Order  

All 21 posts   Subject: 5-MeO-DiPT & AMT moving to emergency Sched. I   Please login to post   Down

Morbid_o
(Hive Bee)
01-30-03 19:28
No 402731
User Picture 
      5-MeO-DiPT & AMT moving to emergency Sched. I     

from Erowid:

"On January 28, 2003, the DEA formally announced its intention to place 5-MeO-DiPT & AMT into schedule I
through the emergency scheduling procedure. There is a 30 day waiting period before such emergency
scheduling can occur, after which the DEA has up to 18 months to permanently schedule the substance.
Once it is placed in emergency schedule I, it will be illegal to buy, sell or possess without a DEA license."

see also: http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/14mar20010800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2003/03-1800.htm

motherfuckers.  there is now 30 days(i think) before the emergency scheduling is in effect.
did i mention motherfuckers?

see you auntie

dlagwagon
(Stranger)
01-30-03 23:03
No 402788
      This makes me sick!! Swim was prepared for...     

This makes me sick!!  Swim was prepared for this and is already well stocked!

Spinderella
(Stranger)
01-31-03 16:09
No 402958
      Too Sad     

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/sched_actions/2003/fr0128.htm

hate to see this.
cant say that we didn't see it coming

one at a time and we'll never get high

hypo
(Hive Addict)
01-31-03 16:12
No 402960
      and yet, they're not _that_ bad.     

at least they wait until accidents happen and don't schedule
whole phikal/thikal right away.

foxy2
(Distinctive Doe)
01-31-03 16:49
No 402972
      at least they wait until accidents happen ????     

at least they wait until accidents happen

????
What accidents?
Neither of these substances has a high abuse potential, imho.

I hate the fucking DEA

DEA = Worlds Largest Terrorist Organization

hypo
(Hive Addict)
01-31-03 16:56
No 402975

> What accidents?

http://www.erowid.org/ tongue

> Neither of these substances has a high abuse potential, imho.

doesn't stop stupid teens with little real drug experience
even if they say the opposite
from downing whopper doses of
that stuff.

Morbid_o
(Hive Bee)
02-01-03 23:21
No 403438
User Picture 
      bothersome....     

Subjects who have been administered 5-MeO-DIPT are talkative and disinhibited. 5-MeO-DIPT causes mydriasis. High doses of 5-MeO-DIPT produce nausea, jaw clenching, muscle tension and overt hallucinations with both auditory and visual distortions.

oh god, talkative and disinhibitted!!  once i drank something that made me that way, but they swore it was legal...once i drank a lot of it and i got sick.  strange world we live in

5-MeO-DIPT also produces pharmacological effects similar to those of other Schedule I hallucinogens such as DMT.

bullshit.

The chemical structures of AMT and 5-MeO-DIPT possess the critical features necessary for hallucinogenic/stimulant activity. Thus, both AMT and 5-MeO-DIPT are likely to have a pharmacological profile substantially similar to other Schedule I tryptamine derivatives such as DMT and AET. In drug discrimination studies, both AMT and 5-MeO-DIPT substitute for 1-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)-aminopropane (DOM), a phenethylamine-based hallucinogen in Schedule I of the CSA. The potencies of DOM-like discriminative stimulus effects of these and several other similar tryptamine derivatives correlate well with their hallucinogenic potencies in humans (Glennon et al., Eur. J. Pharmacol. 86:453-459, 1983).

ARE LIKELY to be similar.  LIKELY????  doesn't this bother anyone?  it's like..this thought crossed my mind, so i made it illegal.  fuck research.

see you auntie

carboxyl
(Hive Addict)
02-02-03 21:39
No 403716
User Picture 
      I can't stand this shit     

They are taking away our rights again. Yet alcohol remains legal, people fills the bars and checkout lines with the sole purpose of purchasing a substance that has a "high potential for abuse, has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States and a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug under medical supervision." Thanks for the quote fuckers.

Hydrocodone was the number one prescribed drug for 2001-2000 and within the top five prescribed drugs for 1996-1999. That's out of 3.1 fucking billion prescriptions that are written and hydrocodone is number one. How really concerned is the DEA about this? Besides their ineffectual "we are working to prevent illegal diversion" wristslapping nonsense, they don't care. They don't care that millions of people are getting drunk every day. What about the people poisoning their lungs with tobacco? (sourse http://www.rxlist.com)

Oh yeah these "legal" corporations give billions to the governement every year in "donations" for "campaign financing." So they keep their friends happy by attempting to make it impossible for anyone to attain an altered state, except those offered for a price by the corporations that "dontate" billion to the government. Something is seriously fucked up here. mad

pHarmacist
(Hive Addict)
02-03-03 00:44
No 403759
User Picture 
      why do you hate DEA?     

People are daily dying from drug-abuse. Drugs kill! DEA is just doing their job! Do you know how many lifes are saved from OD when DEA does a multikilo drug seizure? A LOT!

/Patriot

Oh.. I'm sorry, did I hear in this thread that part of US goverment (DEA) is hated? Strange, I thought that USA was allways right. Goverment is allways right, don't think on your own, that's what goverment is for and if they outlaw drugs, they must have a reason, what that reason is, who cares, we are in USA, we are allways right...

Accept No Imitations, There Can Only Bee One; www.the-hive.ws

Morbid_o
(Hive Bee)
02-03-03 08:44
No 403903
User Picture 
      Re: People are daily dying from drug-abuse.     

People are daily dying from drug-abuse. Drugs kill! DEA is just doing their job! Do you know how many lifes are saved from OD when DEA does a multikilo drug seizure? A LOT!

to quote bill hicks... "Non-smokers die...everyday."

see you auntie

hypo
(Hive Addict)
02-03-03 09:40
No 403934
      no, no, NO!     

> Strange, I thought that USA was allways right.

they aren't right when they hinder mrs. foxy's right to smoke a joint.
only when they kill some unwashed towel heads and bring them their
Superiour Way of Live[tm]

foxy2
(Distinctive Doe)
02-03-03 16:55
No 404015
      ;-)     

wink

killabeez
(Hive Bee)
02-03-03 20:49
No 404083
      I'm sad. I liked foxy methoxy.     

I'm sad. I liked foxy methoxy. frown

So when is beer scheduled?

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

carboxyl
(Hive Addict)
02-03-03 22:11
No 404100
User Picture 
      When they stop donating money to our ...     

When they stop donating money to our fair-and-balance-one-person-one-vote system. tongue

Spinderella
(Stranger)
02-04-03 22:16
No 404479
      Wait until there are accidents     

Recently SWIM was at a "rave" in wyoming where the most obvious undervover local authorities (i.e. button down flannel and cowboy boots) where among the throngs of candy kids, when SWIM sees a friend announce how intoxicated they are. when this friend gets out of police custody finally, he reveals that after drug testing that continually came up negative, he was harassed into revealing what mystical secret substance he had injested. Once the authorities were let into the secret they casually commented that they (acting as part of a larger project) had been hearing about said chemical and were keeping a "close watch" on it. So this shows that those who would like to continue a healthy enjoyment of enthnogens need to watch who we feed our powerfull wonderfull chems, or nieve youthfull irresponsibility will eventually harm the majority.

Protium
(Hive Bee)
02-05-03 15:43
No 404739
User Picture 
      I would just like to say......     

God damnit.

Pr(+)tium

Precursor2112
(Hive Addict)
02-06-03 00:24
No 404860
      All there DATA     

Came word for word from Erowid.

...What ever happen to good old fashioned police work?

"Do Bee, Do Bee, DO!"

ClearLight
(Hive Addict)
02-06-03 17:17
No 405142
      no more reports     

Yeah.. no more trip reports for erowid.. just handing ammo to the man...

Infinite Radiant Light - THKRA

hypo
(Hive Addict)
02-06-03 18:05
No 405157
      fake reports?     

while we're at the subject:

i may be paranoid. but some trip reports just look like they were
faked by "research chem."-suppliers who want to sell their overpriced
powders.

well, i tend to be leery...

pHarmacist
(Hive Addict)
02-06-03 18:27
No 405165
User Picture 
      hypo     

I think so too wink

Accept No Imitations, There Can Only Bee One; www.the-hive.ws

gsus
(Hive Bee)
10-09-04 20:18
No 535072
      btw     

they became officially and forever banned in amerika just this past September 29:

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2004/fr0929.htm

http://www.druglibrary.org/toc.htm

All 21 posts   End of thread   Top

https://the-hive.archive.erowid.org    the-hive@erowid.org