Main Index   Search   Register   Login   Who's Online   FAQ   Links
  1 Online, 0 Active   You are not logged in  
Main Index     The HIVE light edition (TM)
This is a historical archive
The forum is read-only. Private information has been removed. It is not possible to login.

The Couch  

All 20 posts   Subject: LSD Neutrino Equations   Please login to post   Down

Vibrating_Lights
(Hive Addict)
03-30-04 13:26
No 498097
      LSD Neutrino Equations     

Can anyone provide the neutrino flight paths for lsd25.  I cannot explain why i need them PM me if interested.  Are any of you aware that the human body emits neutrinos. Gee I wonder if we could learn speak neutrinos Like we learned at a very young age to speak chaotic crap that has no harmonic value.  I also wonder if mabyee the 7 colors that we can see with our third eye represent neutrino flavors with the perimeter shell being designated violet. OOh Oh all i want to know.......How does that song go???  God save the child that rings that bell mabyee we got one good ring left.  Here it comes.
Meow

Start thinking more like a chemist and less like a criminal

CharlieBigpotato
(goat)
03-30-04 13:54
No 498103
User Picture 
      "...chaotic crap..."???     

excuse me,

my own baby talk had harmonic value up the wazoo.

goo-gaa, baby.
glad you're back!

wyndowlicker
(tourbee)
03-30-04 21:00
No 498151
User Picture 
      HEy now,     

HEy now,

I see your still fond of the tryptamines VL.winktongue

The bus came by,and I got on.Thats when it all began. -GD

paranoid
(Hive Addict)
04-01-04 02:18
No 498393
      Since he believes he can synthesise them in...     

Since he believes he can synthesise them in his head at will he's a fan of pretty much anything that makes no sense to us mere mortals.crazy

100% Canadian Bullshit

KiZaDm
(Hive Addict)
04-01-04 02:59
No 498402
User Picture 
      id give you the info you seek     

but im afraid you'd use it irresponsibly.

info like that in the wrong hands can have disasterous results.

my main suspicion is your refusal to explain your need for it.

LYFizBUTaDREAM http://www.poetry-archive.com/c/life_is_but_a_dream.html

Frequency010011
(Stranger)
05-18-04 19:07
No 507972
      Neutrinos     

Actually, we don't produce any neutrinos - everything produces neutrinos - they come from radioactive decay.

Also, neutrinos only interact with matter via the weak nuclear force (so there is no hope of controlling them, let alone communicating with them).

There are some interesting neutrino experiments going on around the world right now...

Vitus_Verdegast
(Hive Addict)
05-18-04 19:30
No 507978
User Picture 
      How did you get to this light?     

I was givin the keys by the keeper.  The key was only how to make it work. Once you figure out how to stop time possibilities are endless.
teehee 

MeOW

smile

http://www.geocities.com/eric_vornoff/government_is_your_friend.jpg

CharlieBigpotato
(goat)
05-18-04 19:46
No 507987
User Picture 
      the hour of our grand equality:     

funny how hard it is to remember that we know nothing at all.

sad to observe that we still take ourselve's seriously, in spite of our silliness.

what is einstien up to now?

guts and funk

wishing for love.

toast is good

jsorex
(Hive Addict)
05-18-04 21:09
No 508014
User Picture 
      a philosophy of fucked-upedness?     

isn't it strange how fucked-upedness stems from strems of vibrating photons?

Maybe it is time for a philosophy of fucked-upedness

033102beer_1_prv.gif

goiterjoe
(Title on BackOrder)
05-19-04 05:04
No 508139
User Picture 
      Way ahead of you     

I've been working on that theory for years.  I should have it completed a couple of hours after I die.  Maybe three.

skeed pills

jemma_jamerson
(Hive Addict)
05-19-04 05:35
No 508145
      If we knew what it was we were doing, it would     

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"
- Albert Einstein

FEAR MY GEAR
epistemologicide
signed -nous
http://www.counterorder.com

Vibrating_Lights
(Hive Addict)
06-01-04 15:54
No 510731
      WHats up     

Soon will be presented a new understanding of time and physics.  The main bulk of the paper details how to make cold fusion work.  You see reality is comprised of observation and enviroment.. Then why in the hell has the observer  never been added to the equation. Funny that the only supposed sucess of cold fusion happened at Ga tech when there was also a lsd lab in operation there. Now Lets say for instance that the observers perception of time is directly related to the rate of release of seratonin in theior brain. Lets also suppose that time is directly related to the observers Biorythems Ie. Heart and Breath.  Then it would then be possible to selectivly syncronize to the positron wave function of any target region via careful observation. " breath , Breath in the air, Don't be afraid to care, look around choose your own ground." Pink Floyd.  Now suppose that the time between breathing in the air and 3d manifestation is directly related to the Earth Schuman resonance. This resonance has been steadly increasing at a rate of T+(Pi)   4since the begining of time. "Sit with elders of the gentel race This world has seldom seen. Talk of days for which they sit and wait all will be revealed. Talk of songs of building grace sounds caress my ears. Not a word could i realte stormy was quite clear."  You are the neutron. You are composed of 6 bidirectional Phiharmonic vector compression units also you have 2 time vector compression units one for the stopping one for the starting the starting vector must match the natural time wave  in order for the product not to decay.  There are 26 nescesary vectors for the transmutation of matter. Every year is getting shorter Never seem to find the time.  Wait till the end of august when the time wave reaches 16 hz.  Were only 3 hz away. There's a Chemist who's sure all that glitters is gold and he found the stairway to heaven and all shall drink form the water of life for free.  Oh oh all they want to know,  How does that song go.  Good luck.

Start thinking more like a god and less like a criminal

moo
(Hive Bee)
06-01-04 19:09
No 510744
      You are the neutron. Are you certain you do...     

You are the neutron.

Are you certain you do not mean neutrino?

fear fear hate hate

Vibrating_Lights
(Hive Addict)
06-01-04 23:04
No 510779
      the song     

be dum wo wow wow ke dum se pen yokie hum
repeat that over and over.

Start thinking more like a chemist and less like a criminal

paranoid
(Hive Addict)
06-02-04 03:46
No 510838
      Talk, talk, talk. You've yet to walk the walk...     

Talk, talk, talk.  You've yet to walk the walk V_L.  I agree (?!) with your sentiments about the folly of removing the observer from consideration, but the rest of what you speak is gibberish and comprised of numerical values you seemed to have whipped out of your ass.

Care to actually present some equations and grounded theory explaining where you came up with them? Or are they just some cosmic "understanding" you came to while ripped on several high doses of varying chemicals?

100% Canadian Bullshit

scarmani
(Hive Bee)
06-02-04 06:11
No 510859
User Picture 
      Blown Fuse     

Well, you've blown your fuse splendidly.  Now to get working on your messianic credentials.

At the tone, The time is NOW.

Cease cutting all hair (including facial).  Develop a stark, fixed gaze -- focus intently on the impending event-horizon imperceptable to ordinary mortals.

Wear nought but burlap; practice outbursts of expansive glutinous verbiage at unpredictable intervals.  Purchase a megaphone.  (Distorted amplification is an indispensable complement to arm-flailing, & echoes and feedback the ideal counterpoint for erratic gesticulations suitable to demigods such as yourself.  Represent.)

Above all, begin molesting minors.  This last is crucial, it should be commenced post-haste.  It is not possible to sufficiently stress the unique efficacy of child-molestation in establishing one's credibility as the real McCoy...  a veritable thunderbearing prophet...  A deity incarnate of the first water!! 

(or should I say, "associate deity".  but no, such distinctions are trifling.)

I wish you all the best in your new career.  Let us know when you get your 501(c)(3).

[Damn, I wish I had some LSD]

stop, drop & roll

jemma_jamerson
(Hive Addict)
06-02-04 06:20
No 510860
      >The main bulk of the paper details how to...     

>The main bulk of the paper details how to make cold fusion work

that shit isnt funny

FEAR MY GEAR
epistemologicide
http://www.holology.com
http://www.counterorder.com

CharlieBigpotato
(goat)
06-02-04 15:51
No 510964
User Picture 
      whipping numerical values out of one's ass:     

why not?

what matters is

do they stink, or not?

goats enjoy the stench of numbers, and find leaves to bee digestable.

yet we are randy as fuck

paranoid
(Hive Addict)
06-02-04 22:33
No 511061
      "goats enjoy the stench of numbers, and...     

"goats enjoy the stench of numbers, and find leaves to bee digestable"

Yeah, but goats will eat anything.  A little discrimination isn't awlays a bad thing...tonguesmile

100% Canadian Bullshit

moo
(Hive Bee)
06-03-04 15:35
No 511232
      WHY NOT NEUTRINOS? I want to be a neutrino,...     

WHY NOT NEUTRINOS? I want to be a neutrino, not a neutron goddamit!

fear fear hate hate

All 20 posts   End of thread   Top

https://the-hive.archive.erowid.org    the-hive@erowid.org