Main Index   Search   Register   Login   Who's Online   FAQ   Links
  1 Online, 0 Active   You are not logged in  
Main Index     The HIVE light edition (TM)
This is a historical archive
The forum is read-only. Private information has been removed. It is not possible to login.

Law and Order  

All 7 posts   Subject: Million dollar bond, Major meth suspect nabbed   Please login to post   Down

Stonium
(BEE-OTCH)
09-30-04 22:43
No 533965
User Picture 
      Million dollar bond, Major meth suspect nabbed     

Million dollar bond, Major meth suspect nabbed

Staff Writer
South Missourian News

09/30/04
GEORGE JARED

A routine traffic stop Sept. 26 in the rural Fulton County town of Mitchell turned into the most significant drug bust this year by the 16th Judicial District Drug Task Force, according to Task Force Chief Scott Russell.

Newton “Bubba” Willingham, 31, and Rhonda Due, 39, both of Oxford, were arrested after officers from the Arkansas State Police and Drug Task Force found methamphetamine, 220 pseudoephedrine pills and other drug paraphernalia in Willingham’s Chevrolet Camero.

Russell said a “large amount” of U.S. currency was retrieved from the vehicle. He said arresting Willingham is a highlight in the DTF’s fight against illegal drug activity.

“Without a doubt, Willingham is the largest meth dealer in North Arkansas and maybe southern Missouri as well,” said Russell.

Bond for Willingham and Due has been set at $1 million apiece. The two have been charged with possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver, conspiracy to manufacture with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Willingham is being held in the Fulton County jail and Due is being held in the Izard County jail.

Russell said the DTF has been monitoring Willingham and Due since January. He said the two will face additional charges from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Little Rock.

Over the last two years, Willingham went from a small-time drug dealer to the biggest operator in the area, Russell said.

He said the methamphetamine found in the car, approximately half an ounce, was individually packaged for re-sale.

Willingham and Due face additional methamphetamine manufacture charges in Howell County, Mo. Due is also on probation from a felony fleeing conviction from a drug bust in 2003.

A third person in the car, Rebecca Worsham, was questioned and released. Worsham has been charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana.

Russell said the Task Force expects additional arrests in connection with this case.

The biggest dealer in the area? One and a half-ounces? 220 pfed pills?

The "area" must be akin to Dogpatch.

Learning is a treasure which accompanies its owner everywhere.

Xaja
(Hive Bee)
10-01-04 03:56
No 533994
User Picture 
      Any bee missing?     

frownfrownfrown

***FriedPiper***

Reality is just a crutch for people who can't handle drugs...

LoW_JacK
(Hive Martyr)
10-03-04 18:02
No 534292
User Picture 
      Re: The biggest dealer in the area?     

The biggest dealer in the area? One and a half-ounces? 220 pfed pills?

The "area" must be akin to Dogpatch.

Read that again stonium....

He said the methamphetamine found in the car, approximately half an ounce, was individually packaged for re-sale.

Only 14 fucking grams and this baller in the king kong of slangin' meth in the northern arkansas and southern missouri areas??

Fucking fools. Maybe that journalist needs to visit California and see how small that guy really is.
Shit, I know scrubs that hit the block with more than a 1/2oz of dope to sell. Then again I've seen wetbacks with duffle bags full of shit too. And even then, those mexicans wernt even close to being named the biggest dealer in the area.[center]That article is a joke.

http://www.dodgeit.com

EvilMadChemist
(Hive Bee)
10-03-04 19:17
No 534299
      hah, i just moved out here to MO, From Ca.     

hah, i just moved out here to MO, From Ca. i cant figure out how peoples think this is the meth capital around here , i guess they havent seen San Bernardino or The High Desert, and other places in California.

Jade
(soccer mom)
10-03-04 19:52
No 534303
User Picture 
      Weird     

Actually, it was the meth capital at one time.  A few years ago, it seemed like everyone had meth, mostly all of it coming via the birch way.  This area is one of the unfortunate ones that LE has really put the hurt on.  None-the-less, this reporter is really naive if he thinks this was a major dealer around this location or anywhere else.  I, myself, have to question the authorities with setting such a high bond for what is listed in this article.  Perhaps the defendant had a previous record of something else but even murderers do not recieve as much as $1 million.  Fuckin' ridiculous!crazy

There's a terrorist behind every Bush.

LoW_JacK
(Hive Martyr)
10-09-04 10:12
No 535020
User Picture 
      Re: I, myself, have to question the ...     

I, myself, have to question the authorities with setting such a high bond for what is listed in this article.  Perhaps the defendant had a previous record of something else but even murderers do not recieve as much as $1 million.  Fuckin' ridiculous!

My thoughts exactly. Though not as extreme or serious for that matter, but, just last month I appeared in superior/traffic court for a red light violation. Low and behold the judge gives me a $479.00 fine if I pay them right then, or a $579.00 fine if I let them get a few pumps and thrusts in my ass by going to traffic school. When I asked the judge in my "Are you fucking kidding me" tone , and if she was being serious about the amounts and my choices . And also if she/or anyone in direct earshot (bailiff,court reporter/clerk) felt that a minor violation desearved such a high bail/fine.
She smirked and matter-so-factly says,"These are your choices and thats the fine bottom line".

I have this stupid habbit of whenever I have to go to traffic court I take a pencil and notepad with me to add up the amount of ca$h the court I'm in is taking from us people.  It's sickening!

http://www.dodgeit.com

spaceman1964
(Newbee)
10-27-04 00:26
No 538005
      million bond     

million bond for a whole half once?  hell, the feds gave me no bond cause i was a threat to society, and they never found me with anything!  they then proceded to hold me hostage for 6yrs 3mo and 24 days!  mad

may the meth godz smile upon me or i shall sleep long time

All 7 posts   End of thread   Top

https://the-hive.archive.erowid.org    the-hive@erowid.org

Powdered by Nothing Special® Release 1.14, 2014-2019, Soylent Green Biscuit Information Services Associates International. All rights reserved.

Links     Erowid     Rhodium

PIHKAL     TIHKAL     Total Synthesis II

Date: 05-06-24, Release: 1.6 (10-04-15), Links: static, unique