Main Index   Search   Register   Login   Who's Online   FAQ   Links
  2 Online, 0 Active   You are not logged in  
Main Index     The HIVE light edition (TM)
This is a historical archive
The forum is read-only. Private information has been removed. It is not possible to login.

General Discourse  

All 2 posts   Subject: PCP from trihexyphenidyl?   Please login to post   Down

er0x
(Stranger)
10-06-04 03:55
No 534632
      PCP from trihexyphenidyl?     

Hey, I've noticed that there's some medications out there that have remarkably similar names to Phencyclidine(PCP) related analogs. Trihexyphenidyl is phenylcyclohexylpiperidine-propanol and a similar medication called procyclidine which is PCPy-propanol. I was just interested if there was a way to possibly chop off the propanol with out having to go through too anything to involved.

longimanus
(Hive Bee)
10-06-04 19:36
No 534720
User Picture 
      Never heard of Parcisan (Ataran)?     

Trihexyphenidyl (Parcisan, Parcisol, Ataran, Cyclodol - not sure about the last one) is anantiparkinsonic drug. Abuse potential?

Of course! It was (possibly, still is) widely abused in my country in the 90`s. The dose - 10-15 mg. The users report that the effects are similar to those of atropine/scopolamine; it is an anticholinergic drug. Not really a dissociative anaesthetic. Interesting fact - one ~50-yr old nurse living near my grandma drinks alcohol with it - yuck!

Oh, yes - it`s actually 1-cyclohexyl-1-phenyl-3-piperidinylpropanol. So, if you remove the propanol, you`ll get scrap.

All 2 posts   End of thread   Top

https://the-hive.archive.erowid.org    the-hive@erowid.org