Main Index   Search   Register   Login   Who's Online   FAQ   Links
  3 Online, 0 Active   You are not logged in  
Main Index     The HIVE light edition (TM)
This is a historical archive
The forum is read-only. Private information has been removed. It is not possible to login.

Law and Order  

All 5 posts   Subject: Can meth be a by product of MDMA,?   Please login to post   Down

lastchance
(Newbee)
10-07-04 21:00
No 534861
      Can meth be a by product of MDMA,?     

A friend of mine got busted with 20 esctacy the by the state police.  They said that it contained MDAMA and methamptamine.  This is very serious because thet moved it up to federal and I have read hundreds of synthesis articles but none that stated meth as a by product.  Even if you broke the methelenedioxy ring that is not meth.  If you cleved the whole ring then yes but how realististic is that.  Many years of my friends life depend uopn your knowledge.  This guy saved my life so Thank you in advance.

Captain_America
(Über-Führer die Ironie)
10-07-04 22:25
No 534868
      XTC     

No. Meth dosen't have to be a by-rooduct as those that make MDMA for comercial reasons put just about anything in XTC pills that could give them more profit. Not seldom is methamphetamine used since it's potent and cheap to make. I don't know how anyone here can help save your friend from the american justice. Just hold on tight 'till the storm is over.

wolff_kishner
(Newbee)
10-09-04 18:19
No 535059
      No mandatory minimum involved     

A federal case for only 20 pills?!? Your federal district must have nothing better to do. Even if the pills did contain methamphetamine, the mass of the methamphetamine would have to exceed 5 grams, or the total mass of the pills exceed 50 grams for there to even be a 5-year mandatory minimum.

20 pills contain no more than a gram of methamphetamine, if even that. I can't see your friend getting any more than a year to 18 months in prison or a halfway house. With a plea bargain, he may not even go to prison.

Also, if your friend wasn't caught selling the pills, his lawyer could argue that 20 pills isn't enough for prima facie evidence of intent to sell, and get the charge knocked down to simple possession, in which case he will probably get probation whether or not he plea bargains.

scram
(Hive Bee)
10-13-04 05:35
No 535613
      statisitics     

I've been popped twice now.
State A:  21 capsules/6months prison 6 months halfway house
State B:  40 Pressed pills (10.2grams gross weight) and now on probation for a handful of years with a pleabargain.
I doubt your friend will have to serve jail considering on my larger bust it was my third felony. Just try to get a lawyer that can pull the best judge forward.

bong
(Stranger)
10-15-04 01:23
No 535896
      A federal case for only 20 pills?!?     

A federal case for only 20 pills?!? Your federal district must have nothing better to do.

Yeah, 20 pills is enough for the federal to work. Well I am not sure about USA, but in Australia, the govenment want to work up the food chain and bust the importer or the chemist. I was told that a smoker got busted for not even a gram of the weed. The cops took him to the station, worked up the food chain. Then they got the grower busted for kilograms of weed. And of course, the ferderal police was used as well.
Bee safe, bees.

All 5 posts   End of thread   Top

https://the-hive.archive.erowid.org    the-hive@erowid.org

Powdered by Don Corleone(TM) V. 0.21, © 2018, Spysoft Systems Ltd. Asia. All rights reserved.

Links     Erowid     Rhodium

PIHKAL     TIHKAL     Total Synthesis II

Date: 05-19-24, Release: 1.6 (10-04-15), Links: static, unique