Main Index   Search   Register   Login   Who's Online   FAQ   Links
  1 Online, 0 Active   You are not logged in  
Main Index     The HIVE light edition (TM)
This is a historical archive
The forum is read-only. Private information has been removed. It is not possible to login.

General Discourse  

All 13 posts   Subject: cocaine- the ghost in SWIM's brain   Please login to post   Down

mysterious
(Hive Bee)
10-26-04 10:42
No 537891
      cocaine- the ghost in SWIM's brain     

dear bees,

swim wants to share an experience which was overwhelming: shooting cocaine i.v. extra pure. there was an extreme relaxation for some seconds and a metallic buzz in the brain.
it's very hard to resist to do it again, indeed.
has anyone had similar effects?

does anyone know how it's like shooting MDMA intravenously?
is there any danger or difference in effect?

thanks for any information.

mysterious

Post 029 (user_man: "test", Novel Discourse) agent - let me be your brain toy

axe
(Hive Bee)
10-27-04 01:05
No 538015
      Taste?     

Yes, I've had similar effects. But always accompanied by a metallic taste in my mouth initially.

>>it's very hard to resist to do it again

Yeah.

mysterious
(Hive Bee)
10-27-04 11:02
No 538091
      yes indeed     

yes you are right.

how do you resist doing it again? crazy
it's so hard.
i try it with benzos, but the 'ghost' in my brain doesn't vanish there is such a hunger for doing it again.mad

how do you come clear with it?

thanks in advance

mysterious

Post 029 (user_man: "test", Novel Discourse) agent - let me be your brain toy

wimpy
(Hive Bee)
10-27-04 16:36
No 538119
      Yup, same here - try a speedball, one might be     

Yup, same here - try a speedball, one might be enough:)
All i know about shooting mdma is that it seems to be a real sudatory experience ...

- Beware of the Morphail Effect! -

axe
(Hive Bee)
10-28-04 01:08
No 538221
      Time     

>>how do you resist doing it again?
>>it's so hard.

It's been a long time, but with me it wasn't so much wanting to resist as it was a matter of running out of product. Resistance, for me, was futile.

geezmeister
(Of Counsel)
10-28-04 02:41
No 538237
      the finest rush     

Pure cocaine administered IV was the one thing I ran into that I could not simply walk away from. There is no better rush, except perhaps the rush from a speedball.

At least cocaine is a self-limiting addiction.

mostly harmless

jboogie
(Hive Bee)
10-28-04 23:34
No 538376
      oh yeah...wawawawawaw     

anyone who has shot coke knows what your talking about. soft static...a buzzing....whooosh! CR-SNAP!!!.. sweat ...puke, repeat if nessasary. geez, bee careful kid! dont inject all your rig with the belt still on. if you do, the concentration recieved at once could bee too much. about a year ago, igot some good blow and figured id bang a few. well, the second one i did literaly made me cough, gag, choke, puke, piss, shit, cum, and convulse... in that order. since that day, i have had no desire to do cocaine at all in any way, shape, or form. i truly beeleive i overdosed and only by some freak probability did i not die. i used to shoot all kinds of dope- chards, smack, molly, coke... whatever. cocaine was the only drug that left such a desire to repeat. the brain isnt interested in the after-effect of the shot, just that whoosh...CR-SNAP!! ive had days when there was an excess of blow around where i shot up 20 or 30 times in a 12 hour period. experiment but remember where to draw the line.
you want a real rush? the most extreem ive gone is 5MeoDMT/molly/smack shots. thats fun. cocaine is just addictive and greasy.

diacetylmorphomaniac

axe
(Hive Bee)
10-29-04 01:08
No 538402
      Tramadol     

I've had luck controlling cravings in this regard with the drug tramadol. As I'm sure you know, it's a painkiller with structure similar to the anti-depressant Effexor. Why this works for me I don't know. It shouldn't but it does.

somuchclass
(Stranger)
10-29-04 06:04
No 538452
      yes, lots of people have shot cocaine     

I used to shoot cocaine several years ago, not a lot, but at least a handful of times.  Sometimes I wouldn't put enough in the shot and would be disappointed with the effects; other times, including my first time, the rush was incredible; however, one time I did too much and thought I heard the noise of a downpour of rain outside when it wasn't raining.  That time was scary and is definitely part of the reason that I quit shooting that shit entirely.  Be careful. 

With cocaine, moderation is key unless you are filthy rich.  Yes, the rush from a good shot of cocaine is one of the best highs I have found, but using needles can be lead to greivious, even deadly, consequences if you are not smart, not lucky or some combination of the two thereof.  Even when used correctly, needles tend to leave socially unacceptable track marks.

I have also shot MDMA IV, but IM'ing MDMA got me a lot more fucked up.  It got me so fucked up (the one time that I did it) that I passed out in fact.  The binders in pills such as magnesium stearate and methylcellulose can lead to serious heart infections if IV'ed excessively.  Again, excercise caution by weighing the benefits versus the risks if you choose to engage in that behavior.

Good quotes regarding cocaine:

"Cocaine is like having a beautiful girlfriend who treats you like shit."

and

"Cocaine isn't addictive, why I've been doing it for years!"

placebo
(arrogant bee of the day)
10-29-04 07:40
No 538483
User Picture 
      Re: it's very hard to resist to do it again,...     

it's very hard to resist to do it again, indeed.
has anyone had similar effects?

UTFSE and search for username "whitefluf", he wrote quite a few posts all about IV'ing cocaine. He told of times when he was tempted to try a lethal dose, because he imagined how big the rush would be before he died.

Oh and BTW, he is dead from ODing on one of his usual binges on a cocktail of drugs.

AFOAF says,
IVing MDMA is an incredibly intense rush at least on par with coke but in a different way. Dosage was 1/4 regular dose, any more was too intense (dry reaching, etc.)not pleasant it only lasts about 20mins though, and after a few goes, it loses interest. Eating your E's is definately better, and user friendly, best is gelcaps, they hit in 5-10mins and hard, definately better then 30-60mins for pills and more gradual come-on. FOAF says, it is worth trying for the experience but not really worth it for value for money even if they are free.

It goes without saying that you should be real careful about the purity of anything that you're going to IV. Pills should be extracted and filtered. Remember most drug OD deaths are caused by shooting unknown strengths of drugs. You are used to IVing a certain amount/weight of cocaine, (any drug) but the coke may be 50%(hypothetically) Next time you get another lot, same guy, same look, it may be 100% (yeah right, hehe!) and you wack the same amount, and your dead!

But, all these posts, full of advice don't really mean much. In SWIM's experience. Most people that IV drugs, seem to like IVing more then the drug.
Call it habitual, obsessive, needle fixation, whatever, it aint good. They will IV anything and everything, and in desperation or innebriation, care and hygeine goes out the window. Then they ask questions on here things like, "Can I IV this or that?", "What is this or that like to IV?" they usually go ahead and do it anyway. Even when everybody says you shouldn't, can't, dangerous or inactive to IV (like gbl) they do it anyway. Makes me wonder why they asked the question in the first place.

I am babbling.
Just be careful.
Better yet, don't IV.

It's not really me, it's Android in disguise!

mysterious
(Hive Bee)
10-29-04 16:55
No 538574
      effexor     

hi axe!!

swim has effexor, shooting effexor is like tramadol??
did i understand this correctly??

best regards,

mysterious

[0-9] agent - let me be your brain toy

tina_craig
(Hive Bee)
10-29-04 20:23
No 538604
User Picture 
      Swit_c has IV'ed everything from vicodin to...     

Swit_c has IV'ed everything from vicodin to alcohol to meth to coke.  Out of all of them, meth has been the absolute best.  Tried coke and crash was too quick and harder, tried coke and meth mixed and that fucked with breathing too much.  Have been an IV user for 3 years now, no intention of quitting, easier to deal with that way.  Works better to moderate than try to quit, IMHO.

Tina Craig worked for me!!

axe
(Hive Bee)
10-30-04 01:28
No 538652
      Mysterious:     

I am NOT advocating you shoot Effexor OR tramadol, sir.

Please check your private messages.

All 13 posts   End of thread   Top

https://the-hive.archive.erowid.org    the-hive@erowid.org

Powdered by BestBSTM v.3.9.2a, Copyright 2017 - 2021, Young & Free Co.

Links     Erowid     Rhodium

PIHKAL     TIHKAL     Total Synthesis II

Date: 05-18-24, Release: 1.6 (10-04-15), Links: static, unique