Main Index   Search   Register   Login   Who's Online   FAQ   Links
  1 Online, 0 Active   You are not logged in  
Main Index     The HIVE light edition (TM)
This is a historical archive
The forum is read-only. Private information has been removed. It is not possible to login.

The Couch  

All 44 posts   Subject: Favorite Drinkes   Please login to post   Thread expires   Down

maj
(Hive Bee)
11-07-04 01:26
No 540091
User Picture 
      Favorite Drinkes     

I tell ya I been drinken Henneysey & Hypnotic what the fuck is ya'lls favorite drink?  From my spelling you can goddamn tell.

I took the one less traveled by,And that has made all the difference.

jboogie
(Hive Bee)
11-07-04 02:09
No 540102
User Picture 
      jager and redbull...     

jagerbombs... for the wide-awake drunk effect.crazy

Don't you think if I had something intelligent to say, it would bee in my post?

lilbumper
(Newbee)
11-07-04 03:35
No 540123
      one     

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, four!tongue

Love those shooters!

Pour me another one,
lilbumper

Anonymium
(Hive Bee)
11-07-04 04:36
No 540127
      Cheap Vodka, straight up.     

Cheap Vodka, straight up.
or with a Pink lemonade Cool-ade(made with only 1/2c sugar) chaser.

blunts
(Newbee)
11-07-04 05:13
No 540130
      expensive whiskey     

id have to say my favorite hard liquor is any expensive ($30+ bottle) whiskey
The cheap shit is garbage, but the expensive stuff tastes absolutely delicious.
but...i prefer to drink beer...dark wheat beers to be exact

biotechdude
(Hive Bee)
11-07-04 06:03
No 540134
User Picture 
      cheapo student     

whatever is on Special at the bottlo

syschk
(Stranger)
11-07-04 06:34
No 540138
      no brainer     

favorite drink == FREE  cool

shadow man keeps me company

psyloxy
(Hive Addict)
11-07-04 07:52
No 540144
User Picture 
      H2O     

Tabwater all day. laugh Hate alcohol and abstain from it, like cigaretts. Most of you should know, there *are* better ways to have fun...

--psyloxy--
sorry for the rain on the parade :)

Xaja
(Hive Bee)
11-07-04 08:42
No 540155
User Picture 
      Red Wine Anytime     

Or hot summers daze then nuthin like cold beer. cool

If Xaja wants to get rocked, then bourbon it is. JD's...  cool

**FriedPiper**

http://www.freezaoui.org.nz/

goiterjoe
(Title on BackOrder)
11-07-04 10:28
No 540172
User Picture 
      Jager plus energy drink     

of it the stimulants are getting maxed out, then just Jager.

skeed pills

abominator
(Hive Bee)
11-07-04 14:09
No 540186
User Picture 
      Jager is preferred     

Jager is this bee's preferred alchoholic beverage.  He love's it after dinner and is a staple during the holidaze.

My favorite drinks that I mix are-Black Tooth Grin(Jack and Coke), and a simple Screwdriver (vodka and orange juice).  Both are cheap and easy to prepare and will amply fuck one UP.

Oh yeah, can't forget the margarita!  Love those babies.  Tequila forever!

Another little sip/ a bit deeper in debt

xMOJOx
(Hive Bee)
11-07-04 15:48
No 540207
      Beer...     

Most all types of beer, but specifically Porters and Stouts. Best one so far is probably Thirsty Dog Siberian Night Stout. As far as liquor, Scotch or Irish whisky and milk. Though I usually eschew milk...

America died last Tuesday. RIP. 1776-2004

Lestat
(Hive Bee)
11-07-04 16:36
No 540212
User Picture 
      Alcohol is something I avoid almost totally,...     

Alcohol is something I avoid almost totally, so vanilla coke is my beverage of choice, nothing better than that, chilled to fuck, on a hot summer eveningsmile

Over unity and rivers of blood for all!

jsorex
(Hive Addict)
11-07-04 22:30
No 540246
      ah fuck, it depends so much on mood.     

ah fuck, it depends so much on mood. Sometimes I like a White Russian. A Gin & Tonic is very fresh, if that's what I want.

Krušovice is a really good beer with food, but when thirsty it isn't dry enough, so I prefer Pilsner Urquell (http://www.pilsner-urquell.com/). Also worth mentioning are Šariš, Duckstein, Krombacher.

I really like whisky too, Glenfiddich, Chivas Regal, Tullamore Dew, Back Bush etc. Irish coffee is always good.

For some reason I don't drink wine at bars, only at home. And I wouldn't consider paying for anything that contains RedBull for fucks sake!

033102beer_1_prv.gif

Scottydog
(Hive Addict)
11-07-04 23:03
No 540255
User Picture 
      Margaritas     

Margaritas are my favorite but have you seen the price of tequilla lately? Just enough crushed ice to keep it cool and a little bit of Strawberry Cuervo Mix used primarily as cutter. Saliditos and lemons go great with this drink. I remember paying $1.75 for a liter of Sauza in Mexico. Those were the daze. Its like 10x that in the states now.

Any kind of Canadian whiskey straight is also good, although I've pretty much quit hard liquor.

Any kind of dark beer is good but I usually go for my staple of cheap shit as long as it isn't 3.2.

Refuse/Resist

superman
(Hive Bee)
11-07-04 23:15
No 540260
      Warsteiner beer (german) is great stuff, helps     

Warsteiner beer (german) is great stuff,   helps me pack on the pounds too :)    4.8%
smirnoff or absolute(can't remember which) cut, vodka cooler, not too sweet,   7% i think
when i'm on a mission, double rye+cokes gets me there.   double also go good with a few rude friends at the rippers with a fat sack of cocaine,   don't forgot to dissolve 1/4oz in ur nasal sprayer for free pussy all night long

Little_fat_boy
(Newbee)
11-08-04 12:14
No 540403
      favorite drinks     

i like the steel reserve 211 malt liquor beer, but a hennesey and alize mixture hits the spot, it doesnt sound too good but it iscool

if you see them,they will eat you

Bandil
(The Archetypical "Good Guy")
11-08-04 20:30
No 540470
      1: Gin and tonic 2: Black russian (1/5 kaluha,     

1: Gin and tonic
2: Black russian (1/5 kaluha, 4/5 vodka)
3: Scotch whiskey straight up
4: Beer
5: More beer
6: heaps of beer

Only one way leads to Valhalla - Running amok with TOTAL VIKING POWER

midway
(Hive Bee)
11-08-04 20:39
No 540471
      martini rocks lots of vermouth, take the olive     

martini rocks lots of vermouth, take the olive out kind of quickly, drink it quickly.wink

fnord
(Hive Bee)
11-08-04 22:15
No 540492
User Picture 
      wrong     

how could you like a steal reserve?the only thing thats good about them is the alcohol content pepole dont drink steal reserve because they like the taste they drink it to get drunk and usaly only poor pepole drink it

jboogie
(Hive Bee)
11-09-04 08:01
No 540607
User Picture 
      how could you like a steal reserve?     

how could you like a steal reserve?

to answer this question, just read the last bit of his post...
i like the steel reserve 211 malt liquor beer, but a hennesey and alize mixture hits the spot, it doesnt sound too good but it is
anyone who thinks "thug passion" (tupac R.I.P.) is good would probably like steel reserve, also.

midway
(Hive Bee)
11-09-04 22:07
No 540703
      ah the lost art of martini.     

ah the lost art of martini. Its nasty and it knows it!

kingsofsleep
(Hive Addict)
11-09-04 22:37
No 540711
User Picture 
      I go cuban     

Mojitos - love'em! 

I got hooked on them a few yrs back while in New York City...hard to find out here in the freakin desert.

A good drink for pirates as they are made from rum:

Mojito
A sort of Cuban cousin to the traditional American mint julep, the mojito has long been considered a classic cocktail in its native country, where, decades ago now, Ernest Hemingway is said to have enjoyed more than one or two of the minty-fresh rum drink. Here in the U.S., however, the allure of the mojito has taken a bit longer to catch on  – except in Miami, which, thanks to its large Cuban population, has been serving up tasty mojitos in its bars for ages now. So it’s only in the last couple of years that the mojito has become the hot drink of the moment in hip city bars across the U.S. Trendy … perhaps, but well worth trying nonetheless: refreshing as a lemonade, but with a bit of a kick, the mojito is the perfect drink to help you while away these hot summer days.

Though the directions might seem longer than your usual cocktail recipe, don’t be put off: it’s actually a lot simpler than it looks, especially if you have the foresight to mix up a batch of simple syrup in advance.

1. Make simple syrup: Heat equal parts sugar and water in a saucepan until just before boiling and stir until the sugar has completely dissolved. Make up a big batch – say a cup of sugar and a cup of water – than toss it in the fridge … it’ll easily keep for a couple of weeks, during which time you’ll be able to whip up mojitos at a moment’s notice, to the delight of your very fortunate friends.
2. Place the mint leaves and 1 tbsp. of the simple syrup (cooled) in the glass, then squish it all around with a spoon (or whatever appropriate utensil you can find)[we call that a muddle in barspeak] for 20-30 seconds, until you can smell that good minty smell. . what you'll need: 
2½ oz. light rum [at least use Bacardi]
1 lime
1 tbsp. simple syrup
mint leaves (8 or so sprigs worth)
ice
club soda
tall glass
spoon, or some other utensil that can be used to mash the mint leaves
3. Cut the lime in half. Squeeze the juice out from both halves into the glass, then drop one half into the glass.
4. Pour in the rum and stir.
5. Add plenty of ice [I prefer crushed ice], then top off the mixture with club soda. Garnish with a sprig of mint and enjoy! 

http://www.digsmagazine.com/drinkrecipes/drink_mojito.htm

Cui peccare licet peccat minus - One who is allowed to sin, sins less. (Ovid)

jboogie
(Hive Bee)
11-10-04 06:06
No 540751
User Picture 
      Rated as: Fuckin A !     

Ahhh... the elusive mojito cocktail.
this is probably one of the most rewarding drinks available...
i worked at a pretty nice cubano-style restraunt some years ago when i was introduced to the mojito.. they grew fresh mint in the atrium and always served them over crushed ice (which btw is an important factor in mixed drinks) with thin sticks of rockcandy on the rim. they were perfect in the hot southern sweatbox i live in. sit in the sun drinkin mojitos watching hotties in sundresses walkin thru the spanish quarter... miss that shit!
Good fuckin call KoS!cool

paranoid
(Quick-witted Quibbler)
11-10-04 07:52
No 540777
User Picture 
      "Alcohol is something I avoid almost...     

"Alcohol is something I avoid almost totally, so vanilla coke is my beverage of choice, nothing better than that, chilled to fuck, on a hot summer evening"

Vanilla coke, the beverage of choice for all immortal beings of the night.

My ideal vacation - Juxtaposed along the precipice intersecting reality and fantasy (i.e. wanking).

kingsofsleep
(Hive Addict)
11-10-04 08:21
No 540786
User Picture 
      damn!     

Vanilla coke, the beverage of choice for all immortal beings of the night

And I thought it was blood...

Cui peccare licet peccat minus - One who is allowed to sin, sins less. (Ovid)

Lestat
(Hive Bee)
11-10-04 16:08
No 540838
User Picture 
      Yeah, didn't you know?     

Yeah, didn't you know? it wasn't garlic that kept us away from your house in the dead of night? we were really just after stealing from your refrigerator, the whole fang-marks-in-neck thing was just to throw you all off the scent, and it worked pretty damn well didnt it?

Those stupid old hunters never realised we were all just terminal caffeine-addicts did they nowlaugh

Over unity and rivers of blood for all!

Little_fat_boy
(Newbee)
11-10-04 19:50
No 540889
      fnord     

i do like steel, mainly because of what you said, we are poor and the alcohal content

icp-ironic cleaner people, not insane clown posse

Little_fat_boy
(Newbee)
11-11-04 14:09
No 541023
      anyone who thinks "thug passion"...     

anyone who thinks "thug passion" (tupac R.I.P.) is good would probably like steel reserve, also

i heard that tupunk song b4, and i beleive that was alize and crystal, i happen to like the gold passion, it tastes pretty good

tina_craig
(Hive Bee)
11-11-04 21:10
No 541079
User Picture 
      Graduated     

When switc used to drink it was a 40 oz. or 2 of St. Ide's malt liquor.  Have graduated to bigger, better things now though.

Tina Craig worked for me!!

ChemoSabe
(Hive Addict)
11-11-04 21:14
No 541080
User Picture 
      If We're Talkin' 7/11 Malt Liquor     

I used to live a stones throw from compton (back in the NWA/Fuck the Police days) so unless you were a cultural idiot you had to know your malt liquors around there.

I remember cutting back on my drinking so I limited myself to one beer per day. One Mickey's Big Mouth 40 ouncer that is.

Olde English 800 in the 40 ounce bottle is the real rot gut classic though.

And it's not malt liquor but if I was going cheap it would always be a 12 pack of Schaeffer.

It's been years since I bought any of that crap though and I definitely don't miss it.

I now drink one bottle of cabernet sauvegnion or merlot over a two week period.

PS. Once I started making too much money I switched to carlsberg elephant. There were no homeboys on the streets drinking that and they started to think I thought I was better than them. They may have been right.

can't flush this

syschk
(Stranger)
11-11-04 21:43
No 541085
      Best drink on earth     

Black Opal, if you can find 'em order one. If you have a tolerance to alcohol order 3. A very smooth "fruit punch" flavored drink that is 90% alcohol. Sorry couldn't find the ingredients on-line. Swim drank 3 of them one night and couldn't remember driving home.

shadow man keeps me company

midway
(Hive Bee)
11-11-04 21:57
No 541088
      Re: Olde English 800 in the 40 ounce bottle is     

Olde English 800 in the 40 ounce bottle is the real rot gut classic though.

And it's not malt liquor but if I was going cheap it would always be a 12 pack of Schaeffer.

It's been years since I bought any of that crap though and I definitely don't miss it.

I now drink one bottle of cabernet sauvegnion or merlot over a two week period.

I smell a ladies man.

ChemoSabe
(Hive Addict)
11-11-04 22:18
No 541094
User Picture 
      Anti Oxidant Man     

I'm much more of an anti-oxidant man than a ladies man. But chicks really dig guys who live on Olde English 800 don't they?

can't flush this

xMOJOx
(Hive Bee)
11-11-04 22:31
No 541097
      Good Mojitos can be had at:     

Mangos on Ocean Drive in Miami Beach. I haven't thought about that libation since I lived there, almost 1.5 years ago now. Mmmmm... Minty.

laughxMOJOx

Mmmmm.. VERY Minty...

jboogie
(Hive Bee)
11-12-04 05:42
No 541164
User Picture 
      Mango's...     

swijb just happens to know exactly where you speak of... although swijb live pretty far from there these days. they also have a wonderful selection of latinas that fequent that side of townwinkas well as some choice fresh fruit frozen drinkslaugh.

Xaja
(Hive Bee)
11-12-04 10:29
No 541202
User Picture 
      This one time at band camp...     

SWIX once tried to do single pak wen hard up for a hit, and no acid to grab f/b with from tolly. So, unsure of what would form soluble product, he added lemon juice (for the citrate), tartaric acid, salt (god knows why) and citric acid as well. Then proceeded to form meanest emulsion ever and no tolly left. So, SWIX and crazy friend boil off tolly and force selves to drink remaining sludge. frown

Well, managed not to spew it up and couple hours later both were speeding hard, for next coyuple days too. But everytime burp for day or two taste tolly... frown...

True fuckin story... in sum dream that is...

**FriedPiper**

I love BUSH! The pussy, not the President!!

desidesi
(Stranger)
11-12-04 11:48
No 541214
      Flaming Gorilla Titties     

Flaming Gorilla Tittie

Equal parts kahlua and 151.  Light on fire and sip through a straw.

maj
(Hive Bee)
11-12-04 11:53
No 541215
User Picture 
      Flaming     

Down here we got a mexican restaurant thet has awesome drinks.  One of my favorite is a flaming lacoocaracha.  one shot tephiqla, one shot kahulua.  Lite on fire.  Drink througa straw.

Corona gets me going to

weedar
(Gaylord)
11-12-04 12:05
No 541217
User Picture 
      I'm no fan of alcohol     

But Gin & Juice gets me going..

Jägermeister is a surefire way to make show you what I had
for dinner, partially due to this place I used to work that
always had Jägers at company-parties.crazy

"seriously thishomo internet shit needs to stop" -mcrandom

ChemoSabe
(Hive Addict)
11-12-04 13:13
No 541224
User Picture 
      Tephiqla & Least Favorite Drink     

maj wrote ..... One of my favorite is a flaming lacoocaracha.  one shot tephiqla, one shot kahulua.

are you sure you didn't just have a few of these? cool

I love that spelling for "tephiqla".

Yes jaegermeister will rot your gut quite quick but so will most any brand of Grecian Ouzo. One of my least favorites.

can't flush this

maj
(Hive Bee)
11-12-04 13:28
No 541228
User Picture 
      tequila     

Your right the proper smelling is tekillya.

midway
(Hive Bee)
11-13-04 21:43
No 541427
      jager is total bile dude. yech.     

jager is total bile dude. yech.

Little_fat_boy
(Newbee)
11-14-04 06:37
No 541487
      gf     

i love beer !!!beer beer beer beer

All 44 posts   End of thread   Top

https://the-hive.archive.erowid.org    the-hive@erowid.org

Powdered by Cognitive Dissonance(R) v6.12.0, (C) 2020, DMT-Soft Group International

Links     Erowid     Rhodium

PIHKAL     TIHKAL     Total Synthesis II

Date: 05-09-24, Release: 1.6 (10-04-15), Links: static, unique