Main Index   Search   Register   Login   Who's Online   FAQ   Links
  2 Online, 0 Active   You are not logged in  
Main Index     The HIVE light edition (TM)
This is a historical archive
The forum is read-only. Private information has been removed. It is not possible to login.

The Couch  

All 4 posts   Subject: Man Admits To Spraying Wife With Acid Woman...   Please login to post   Thread expires   Down

maj
(Hive Bee)
11-08-04 18:17
No 540459
User Picture 
      Man Admits To Spraying Wife With Acid Woman...     

Man Admits To Spraying Wife With Acid
Woman Burned Over 50 Percent Of Body

UPDATED: 12:26 PM EST November 8, 2004
CANTON, Ohio -- A Lake Township man admitted spraying his estranged wife with nitric acid, burning over 50 percent of her body, NewsChannel5 reported.

Slabaugh
William Slabaugh, 68, told Stark County sheriff's deputies he attacked his wife, Becky, because he didn't want her to be with anybody else.

SLIDESHOW: Man Sprays Wife With Acid

The alleged attack occurred July 10, a month after Becky, 48, moved out of the house. She was picking up some belongings when she was sprayed in the face with nitric acid and burned severely.

The couple was in the process of getting a divorce. They had been married for 10 years.

Slabaugh researched the acid before ordering 500 milliliters from an online chemical supply company for $51. His package arrived July 9.

Nitric acid is highly corrosive. It burns the skin, and damages the lungs if inhaled. It can damage the mouth, throat and stomach if swallowed and can cause blindness and burns in the eyes.

He faces up to 10 years for kidnapping and felonious assault. He will be sentenced in December.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/3888935/detail.html

Just another instance where dumbasses should not have the ability to acquire dangerous chemicals.

LIQUID HEROIN DISGUSIED AS FRUIT DRINKS

Nearly 100 fruit juice boxes containing liquid heroin were intercepted Wednesday in a shipment from Colombia, federal officials said. The juice boxes were part of a private shipment that wasn't destined for the United States food supply, Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents said. The juice would be deadly if consumed. The 6-ounce boxes, labeled 'Hit Fruit Drink,' contained a total of 38 kilograms, or about 84 pounds, of heroin worth $1.7 million... In 1990, a 25-year-old man died after drinking a cocaine-laced Colombian soft drink that was part of a drug smuggling scheme. It went awry when burglars broke into a warehouse, stole cases of the drink not knowing what they contained, and sold them to local grocers."

http://www.dailyrotten.com/

I took the one less traveled by,And that has made all the difference.

MargaretThatcher
(Hive Bee)
11-08-04 19:04
No 540463
User Picture 
      Misogyny is big in Bangladesh too     

http://www.acidsurvivors.org/index_home.htm

Are you, or have you ever been a Liberal? YES / NO

xMOJOx
(Hive Bee)
11-09-04 17:52
No 540673
      I used to live there!!     

I lived in both Lake and Plain townships, for about 3 months each. This, unfortunately, doesn't surprise me all that much. They have some of the worst fucking redneck types I've ever seen, and I'm from West Virginia. Misogyny is pretty much institutionalized amongst the lower classes in Northeast Ohio. On another note, kudos to the Stark County Sheriff's Department. They helped me collect a $500 paycheck that my asshole employer conveniently "lost" the time card for. Good thing for me that I had my own copy, eh? It was unforgettable to see a hulking 6'5" cop say to my dickhead, 5'7" boss, "Sir, if you don't pay this man the money that he's entitled to, you WILL be arrested." All the bluster in the world couldn't fuck with THAT!

Just goes to show you, sometimes cops can be mighty friendly, and helpful too!

laughxMOJOxlaugh

Carpe fucking diem, for tomorrow you may die.

Little_fat_boy
(Newbee)
11-09-04 20:00
No 540683
      no way     

LIQUID HEROIN DISGUSIED AS FRUIT DRINKS[blue]
no way man, fruit drink herion, thats awesome

All 4 posts   End of thread   Top

https://the-hive.archive.erowid.org    the-hive@erowid.org

Powdered by Anger V. 0.15 RC 1, 2023

Links     Erowid     Rhodium

PIHKAL     TIHKAL     Total Synthesis II