Main Index   Search   Register   Login   Who's Online   FAQ   Links
  1 Online, 0 Active   You are not logged in  
Main Index     The HIVE light edition (TM)
This is a historical archive
The forum is read-only. Private information has been removed. It is not possible to login.

The Couch  

All 4 posts   Subject: Cool things to find at school...   Please login to post   Thread expires   Down

raybeez
(Hive Bee)
11-11-04 19:18
No 541061
      Cool things to find at school...     

Cool things to find at school in a fridge in the zoology department

.jpeg

maj
(Hive Bee)
11-11-04 19:26
No 541062
User Picture 
      Yes     

I do concur with your statement.  However if I were you I would extract the chemicals from the original homes and place them in a proper vessel.  Imagine they see there methylamine is gone, then oh fuck so is our ketamine.  Well you get the point and I am assuming that you ethier A. Are a student  B. Work at the  school .  There will most likely be reprecussions.  So transfer those goodies to some other place and chunk those bottels  .  IF you haven't done so already.wink

I took the one less traveled by,And that has made all the difference.

dumbjanitor
(Hive Bee)
11-11-04 19:28
No 541064
      neat     

Be carefull not to let images connect you to the real you. Check an see if they got any Carfentanilcool

raybeez
(Hive Bee)
11-11-04 19:30
No 541065
      Thanks for the headsup     

Thanks for the headsup. Swim is lazy and doesn't want to switch containers. Boths items will be utilized shortly.. and he isn't to worried about reprocussions. The fridge was in a teaching student lab which is accessesable by hundreds of students as well as employees. No cameras, no witnesses, no links to SWIM.

All 4 posts   End of thread   Top

https://the-hive.archive.erowid.org    the-hive@erowid.org

Powdered by Nudity(R) v5.13 Pre-Release, © 2013-2017, US Mint

Links     Erowid     Rhodium

PIHKAL     TIHKAL     Total Synthesis II

Date: 05-09-24, Release: 1.6 (10-04-15), Links: static, unique