Main Index   Search   Register   Login   Who's Online   FAQ   Links
  1 Online, 0 Active   You are not logged in  
Main Index     The HIVE light edition (TM)
This is a historical archive
The forum is read-only. Private information has been removed. It is not possible to login.

Chemicals & Equipment Thread:   Previous  Forum index  Next

All 2 posts   Subject: Possible Impurities in Iso-HEET   Please login to post   Down

Drug_Phreak
(Hive Bee)
09-11-04 22:24
No 530924
      Possible Impurities in Iso-HEET     

http://l2.espacenet.com/espacenet/bnsviewer?CY=gb&LG=en&DB=EPD&PN=US4906251&ID=US+++4906251A1+I+

Although this patent doesn't relate to Iso-HEET specifically the only mixture they mention contains isopropyl alcohol as the active ingredient so one can assume they are using these mixtures for Iso-HEET. Maybe they are just using one of these additives because the manufactures website says Iso-HEET contains an additive whereas they state HEET contains additives. Anyway, I thought it would be good to post this because a lot of Bees are probably using Fester's KOH/Iso procedure now and if Iso-HEET has all these additives I would steer clear of it. Close to 100% anhydrous IPA can be had at most electronic stores for a good price ($10 a gallon where DrugPhreak lives) because it is sold mainly for cleaning off PCB's since it has such a low electrical charge. Maybe some Bee can find out what chemicals the Dupont item numbers correspond to... DrugPhreak searched and searched and could not find out.

Crank is part of this complete breakfast.

Jamiroquai
(Stranger)
11-11-04 17:41
No 541051
      I wouldn't worry Bro...     

It's only 100 to 1000 parts per million man. That's pretty fucking negligible!! That's uh....1/1000 to 1/10,000 of a mililiter per mililiter of Iso!!

Nice find though on the article! You kats amaze me sometimes in what you all find information-wise!

From chaos....comes creation!

All 2 posts   End of thread   Top

https://the-hive.archive.erowid.org    the-hive@erowid.org